- Automatic Clutch: There's no clutch lever for new riders to master, and that means no stalling. In addition, the smooth transmission offers four gear ratios. All you do is shift with your foot.
- New Steel Frame & Swingarm: Less experienced riders are hard on equipment, especially when they're just starting out. That's why we gave the CRF110F a strong, new, twin-spar-type steel frame and swingarm that are built to handle the bumps and dings of off-road riding.
- Four-Stroke Engine: The CRF110F's dependable four-stroke single-cylinder engine offers good performance with a wide powerband—perfect for a wide range of riders including beginners. And because it's a Honda, you know it's reliable, too.
- Low Seat Height: It's important to have a bike that's sized right for your rider. The CRF110F's low seat height helps build confidence right from the start. Its seat height fits nicely between the CRF50F and CRF125F.
- Electric Starter: Push a button and go—that's how easy it is to get going on a CRF110F. Starts after a tip-over are a snap, and the push button means no frustration if junior accidentally stops the engine.
- Keyed Ignition: You decide who rides and when because you hold the keys. Got your homework done? Good—let's ride!
- Backup Kick Starter: Even if the bike's been sitting all winter, you still can get going with the CRF110F's kick starter. It's easy for you to use, and it helps insure that your day of fun doesn't stop.
- Tough Bodywork: Riders can be tough on equipment, and taking a spill is a natural part of learning. But the CRF110F can handle it. With tough plastic fenders, tank, and other body parts designed to look like our bigger CRF motocross bikes', the CRF110F is engineered to shrug off the minor dings of the real world.
- Adjustable Throttle Limiter: Set the top speed by turning a screw. That helps keep new riders from going too fast, too soon, and lets you match the CRF110F's power output to the rider's skill level.
- More Suspension Travel: While we were redesigning the CRF110F's new frame, we gave the rear suspension additional travel for a smoother ride.
- Half-Waffle Grips: Just like the pros use, the CRF110F gets upgraded, half-waffle pattern grips. Might as well start them off right!
- Fuel Injection: New for 2019, fuel injection means the CRF110F starts right up, even in cold weather. Compared to a carbureted bike, it also helps reduce emissions and enhance performance and fuel efficiency. And say goodbye to clogged pilot jets when you put this bike away for storage.
- Clean-Running Engine: Another benefit of fitting the CRF110F with fuel injection? Now it even meets California's stringent CARB emissions standards for off-road motorcycles—good news for everyone.
- Engine Type: 109cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 50.0mm x 55.6mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
- Induction: Fuel-injection, 19mm throttle bore
- Ignition: Full Transistorized
- Transmission: Four-speed with automatic clutch
- Final Drive: Chain
Chassis / Suspension / Brakes
- Front Suspension: 31.0mm telescopic fork; 3.9 inches of travel
- Rear Suspension: Single-shock; 3.8 inches of travel
- Front Brake: Drum
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 70/100-14
- Rear Tire: 80/100-12
- Rake: 25°10' (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 53mm (2.0 inches)
- Wheelbase: 41.9 inches
- Seat Height: 25.9 inches
- Curb Weight: 170 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.0 gallon
- Ground Clearance: 6.7 Inches
- Emissions: Meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA off-road emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Red
- Model ID: CRF110F
Factory Warranty Information
- Duration: Six Months transferable limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.