Travel In Massive Style
When you're ready to travel, in big-time style, the Stratoliner S is ready to roll. Don't just ride the road -- make it your own.
• The Stratoliner S gets chrome switchgear, front brake and clutch master cylinders and levers, belt guard, fork and fork covers, handlebar clamps, shifter, front pulley cover, various engine covers, rear fender stay and polished wheels.
• A pair of streamlined leather-covered, locking, hard sidebags, an adjustable, quick-detachable windshield and a quick-detachable passenger backrest make the Stratoliner S excellent for long hauls and short trips.
• Powerful and beautiful 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled, pushrod V-twin produces great thrust at any speed.
• Twin-bore downdraft electronic fuel injection ensures optimum engine efficiency and throttle response in the widest possible range of conditions.
• Neo-streamline design, gives the Stratoliner S a completely distinctive look.
• Long and low aluminum frame provides great looks and light handling unlike any other full-size cruiser, thanks to near 50/50 weight distribution on the front and rear wheels.
• A sculpted seat makes the Stratoliner S an excellent place to sit on long rides.
New for 2012
• The 2012 Stratoliner S features a redesigned tank emblem for a modern look.
• 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled, pushrod 48-degree V-twin has massive looks and performance.
• Four pushrod-activated valves and two spark plugs per cylinder provide optimum combustion efficiency along with classically beautiful engine architecture.
• Ceramic-composite plated cylinders for superior heat dissipation with forged pistons cooled by oil jets. Provides outstanding reliability and longer engine life.
• 9.48:1 compression ratio and aggressive cam timing increase power output across the board.
• Computer-controlled, twin-bore, fuel injection monitors multiple engine parameters to calculate perfect mixture under all conditions; wide-angle 12-hole fuel injectors provide excellent atomization.
• Exhaust Ultimate Power valve (EXUP®) inside the two-into-one exhaust system boosts torque.
• Special custom-machining of the cooling fin edges gives a jewel-like appearance to the engine as light hits it from different angles.
• 3300 rpm at 75 mph gives some idea of a Stratoliner S’s power and cruisability. Maximum torque is reached at only 2500 rpm.
• Aluminum frame is light, rigid, and requires few welds for a smooth, clean look. A light, Controlled-Fill die-cast swingarm complements the bike’s streamline style and reduces unsprung weight for great handling.
• 46mm fork tubes serve up an excellent ride and a sweet appearance.
• A tucked-out-of-sight single shock with adjustable spring preload out back provides a smooth ride under varying loads.
• A thick, richly chromed 1.25-inch handlebar in chrome clamps carries the Stratoliner S’s switchgear wiring on the inside.
• Flangeless, teardrop fuel tank carries a full 4.5 gallons of fuel.
• Polished 12-spoke wheels evoke a thick spoke look, but carry modern tubeless radial tires; a 130/70-18 front and a fat, 190/60- 17 rear for excellent grip.
• Chrome front brake master cylinder with integrated lever operates a pair of 298mm front discs squeezed by strong monoblock calipers for excellent power, feel, and great style.
• Strong-and-light belt final drive routes power smoothly and efficiently to the rear wheel.
• Floating floorboards and an adjustable heel/toe shifter help provide a comfortable, low-effort ride.
• A sculpted seat makes the Stratoliner S an excellent place to sit on long rides. Improves long range comfort.
• Position beams within the main headlight housing provide great visibility.
• Left-thumb operated high-beam switch, and right-thumb activated accessory driving light switch for great visibility.
• Classic clock-style instrumentation complements Stratoliner S’s neo-retro look and contains analog speedometer, tachometer and fuel gauge, along with twin digital tripmeters and odometer.
• Bright multireflector headlight, LED taillight and amber turn signals behind clear lenses give a custom look.
• Leather-covered, locking, hard sidebags, a quick-removable windshield that locks into place and a locking, quick-detachable passenger backrest provide security.
• Sidebags detach easily for cleaning.